Something about going aboard

Hai. I just want to confess an about going aboard to China. Every time I get an invitation works related or job, it always gives me this results of heavy tears. I cannot go because of certain circumstances. I cried a lot like broken-hearted in love. However, there was a little kind of unpredictable things too. There got two parts that really play strong in my mind as since was my attempts to get out of the bag of staying working in my own country. The first one was before a few weeks of political issues in Hong Kong happen on the last year. Then, the second one was just right around two weeks before the health virus viral in Wuhan. I do not know either I should keep on pursuing and find a way to get the chance over there. Yet, the viral of Muslims that fall in that country also a bit frustrating and distracting me either I will be safe to stay there even just for a few days. 

The condition of mine, for now, the line between the decisions to be made is not confirmed. I still love my country. It is hard to leave the people I love. But, some of them left me easily. Having this kind of heart truly not easy. My mind says this yet my heart speaks that. I want to stay however do not want to keep on being with an unhealthy atmosphere. 


I want to talk to the right people. And yet, so far with you the communications and interaction in intellectual reach on each other next level. Not lying I do have doubts yet this is a good lamination language.


Where there is love there is life. If emotions doesn't play along, it's supervision isn't right. Already reallt orally. The pain similar to the love you want to give yet the other person refuses to take and give that mentality breaks down.

No mediocre. I'm tried of seeing and waiting on how far I can still silent and taking for granted on being fooled like this.












Comments

Popular Posts