Please, do contact and give/bring back my cats to me.








Meet one of my black cats, Mr. Tan. The most clingiest and annoying one yet the best listener and good responsive cat. Who ever saw him pleased inform me or bring him back to me/my family members if you know them. He got 2 long white moustache as you can see in the images (if) while the rest are in black. His fur is fully shiny in black, have long tail and so feminine. Above are the latest images that I had took with him few months ago. I missed my Mr Tan so badly. 

Whenever my cats give birth to black kittens; they always give me that good love and clingy styles yet all the females have become so 'garang' already. 

If there got a chance I'll show Mr. Champ as he is the eldest of my male cats that have 3 colours of fur on the body. This busy hunter always go detail on his meal and brings back home gifts yet he's still coming home. Tan is different from Champ. 

My neighbour had cathed and brought a male cat that kind of similar to Tan as he is also miss I g him and wandering why Tan isn't going to his house; yet it wasn't him (Mr Tan). This does effected my works and studies as in certain with my sixsense that Tan still alive.

All of my cats, none of them were bought. Please don't take them and caving it in your house or place. All of them have colar yet they're freely to go in and out but before 'Maghrib' must be at my home. If you were ever see him do bring it back to me. Appreciate it much of you wanted to pet him but only for the day on few hours, where I even let my other neighbours feed them or stay at their place during the day only. It is if and only if my cats go to their places and if they wanted to do so. 

This is also one of the reasons why I got in into not completely in good health. And, fall sick easily. 


What ever goes wrong with my grammar, pronoun and other errors I don't really mind it roght now. I just want all my loves back. I need that. Animals appears as more understandable and good interaction. 

Comments

Popular Posts