Some Time

Hey, Ladies and Gentlemen. 

It has been months been waiting for this time.

Here I am today to tell that it was a bit hectic trails more than it should be, was not it? I can not give and show you the solutions right now since I am facing something pretty major on distracting my head on minding it. I will make a figuration out soon after I have some of my time to get straight up. 

May we have not faced another thing while I am engaging with the period phrase I faced. You might catch and grab disrespected from me yet not, it is a subtle way from distracting not just for oneself but for the whole parties. With degrees, I am nobly want to ball the cover this time.




Not going to say which had me roll the surface away. 
Please, I do think about the approached, that it will work in a certain way. 

We did it in for several years and there is no hesitation on how we climbed and marked each flag. 
Admit that some had worked, while for some did not and others still hanging and/or in unknown status. 
There are no lies. 

Oh, am I still here after awhile. I have become to what not mix ingredients that the taste gets. 
Showing disappointment or grateful I do, not throughout the process positively coolest over miserable coolest, the statistics might be equal (I don't do the calculation about it, just roughly guessed). 

Hah. Much better. 
How am I going to serve while I did not get anything?
I am having my time, off forming work awhile. 

None is burdening or rapped the peace. 

Diamonds and pearls,
Heels and shoes,
Sandals and slippers,
Blouses, shirts, lingerie, and dresses.

It is all about formal and casual.
It is not like percents can be stored.

No people come in a complete set.
It has to have a give and take.
Obvious or beside, at least trying for achieving it.

Others do not do jog with jeans. Nevertheless, I DO. 
If I want to go with the dress also nothing can stop. 

I never bought myself a perfume till early June comes, I am performing a little different. I am quite a surprise for letting me this way. I am too into with expensive things lately (darn it, since late last year), that one of the reasons I need to cuts hold on-off to. I did spend significantly cash too much that has to kick-off begin, strengthen my financial again. I feel good yet not so when I realised it. Phiiuh, removing sweat that is transparency inside the scarf. 

And yes, learning pool dance to adding points up by serve the protection to my lusts and go back with swimming class because of it good for the breathing and health performance. This is the dance that I want to serve the man of my love life if and only if he deserves it. It begins plotted in me since early 2016 that the planning on doing it will emanate after a year I graduated. Well, I did re-scheduling the plans on making it happen in January 2019, then March 2019, next was May 2019 yet I missed it. So many works demand to do. Means, I might starts early next year as the actual plan.

Too heavy, I can but as forecast multitasks on it won't satisfy me the results I crave for. Let me do it one by one and I will definitely make things done properly. 

There are always opportunities when you want to do it.   
The movement progresses both ways. 
Direct, although gently heavy including progressing. Still flying somewhere that is not far and have not cut the first resolution. Though it will let us see what happen next. 


Hey, there is ain't no mountain too high enough. 


You do not have to think too much and do not be a worry in such a high stated. The honour will arrive in a couple of months to you, It has started. Genuinely, this one is truly for the long term from me to you ladies and gentlemen.

I know you had acknowledged about my two weeks off. No more avoiding reality, just taking a break. Need to rock the jobs after that. There are so much to do without causing to know it.

Should I accept or should I stay is tough as it was one of what I dreamt for?
Maybe I should think about it later while I am having my time. 

Literally, I am breathing the time, and let me have it my way for this circumstance. 

Instead of continuously listen to Lana Del Rey God Knows I Tried for months; Ocean Breeze, Heaven Falls /Falls On Me and Sunday Best by Surfaces are good for my ears sense to hear right now. 24/7/365 have become my ideal to dance the music with Jazz and Salsa style. It digests nicely with my brain. Give and sync with happiness. I do like to make Surfaces as one of my fave artists now.

Surve the peace, ease the mind me am packing full and jump higher. Let's have it.




Comments

Popular Posts