You Know

Assalamualaikum and alohaaaa mi amor beautiful and beloved people~

Before this post, I had revealed and express the feeling of me that I am into you. Yes, it is true. No doubt and bad vibes to exhibit. It's driving me crazy when people said that I am in that relationship. Somewhat like the relationship between excellent dessert and healthy food. Typically, I do not attach to what others said bad but this is gone too far when some giving lots of false information. Heh. It kinda hurts my pride when none of them even know and understand you and me. And, what happen. It seems like somebody put the hex on. How can I be in that kind of status since I do not know how to say and declare this well. It seems funny to know and react towards it but when it full of love I do care much more. Yea, why do we have to clingy with those hatred shattered people when admit having more things and thoughts to do and achieve here and after.  Where to rough guess this clearly?    


You know, I urged long for myself to show the grow publicly. 
You now, you are one of a kind for me and one of my inspiration. 
You know the intelligently and I love that you cleverly knowing it. 
You now are prime clued in me and my heart. 
You are so lovely even you're not displaying it. 


Here, I tightly like to hold out on your gender. Mmm. Hung up them little cruises to be left and suspended. Ohey! Aha. Look at them, too narrow to judgement. No need to hang around with fake people and dishonesty. 


When people sees you as an appearance of intricate, just ignore. They are only making their heart more vexed with you. Their existences are not to be valued in our life. They do not appreciate and learnt the process of living in this life. Previous, the whilom are not delight on a breakout. They are old enough on not knowing how to ride the problematic away and keep alive.


Everybody views it in the different imaged of sounds. Just because they don't live in the shoes you wear please do not bleed yours.  Precisely it defined as they do not even try to understand. 


There's so much to be done either in studies, works, economic, self, life and more.
The struggle to keep the strengths of responsibility is real.
Realise, the more I get older, there more happiness I want to let it in.
And the perceptions of other people's do not interfere my life purpose.  
Hoping that someone will understand and all those problems disappear in a glance.
Let's continue looking it at the brighter positive way.
He knows where it goes. Have faith in Him. We are strong! <3


You are so serene, supreme love.
You know, I keep the life learning alive.


Optimistery lady,
Beautiful love and wonderful life.



Comments

Popular Posts